With a heart-wrenching story behind every statistic, the numbers of the global sex industry are sickening.
● It is estimated that 1.2 million children are trafficked into sex slavery each year.
● 500,000 of those are operating in the Philippines, with 100,000 being under the age of 18.
● Every 12 minutes, a Filipino child is sold into slavery.
● The sex trafficking of women and children is the world’s fastest growing crime.
● Filipino children are made to work up to 20 hours a day.
● The Philippines is fourth in the world for the most children in prostitution.
Addressing the cultural, educational and financial reasonings behind the trade, we believe it’s time we take the issue head-on. Though we believe we can have a drastic impact on the trade itself, our more pressing and urgent goal is to help the individuals victimized by the industry. At Haven on Earth, our focus is aimed at empowering women and girls through education and entrepreneurial efforts, while sharing the story of Jesus Christ.
Join us in our mission by pledging a contribution to Haven on Earth. Your donations will directly fund our efforts in the Philippines, protecting the future of the girls we support. Find out more about our partnership with D&E Aesthetics and other fundraising efforts by contacting us now. We look forward to making a long-term impact, in Christ’s name, on the lives of these young girls.